Friday, August 27

Sunny goes to Toronto

It sounds like a movie title, doesn't it? Well, this is no movie, Sunny is actually on her way to Toronto as we speak. She will be meeting up with friends and having a great time all weekend long (and a good part of Monday as well). When she gets back, we can expect great pictures and interesting stories, although probably not in that order. When you come back here to look for new posts and you don't see any, you will now know why. Rest assured, this is only a temporary thing, and the real posting will resume next week.

You might be wondering why I am posting this here instead of Sunny. Good question. You know how it is when you have to catch a flight and you just don't have time in the morning to sit down and post before you go. I was asked to put a little something up here so everyone knows what is going on.

To Sunny: I hope you have(/had/are having) a great time! I bet everything is just as awesome as you thought it would be. Sorry I couldn't fit in your carry on. I guess I need to work on being a little more flexible. :) Can't wait to hear your stories when you return.


B


3 comments:

Byagi said...

You know....it kinda does.

Awesome.



B

Byagi said...

She can get crazy sometimes. She'll get that wily look in her eyes and attack. :P

Jess said...

Hope you had a fun time!