Thursday, August 19

Sunny's Top Ten:

10. (because someone told me to, and i'm a sucker for told-you-so's)

9. (because she likes the B)

8. (him write good, and he doesn't include details of potty training gone awry)

7. (because he's so damn lazy about updating.. fucking stoners)

6. (nice, interesting, and she likes Jess.. not updated as much as i'd like to read, but hey..)

5. (great guy.. hi cam!)

4. (i was okjealous, at first, but she's great, and a good person.. we've got a lot in common, actually. love her.)

3. (absolutely love her, there's a sense i have, that things will be instantly awesome,and we'll get along soooo well. time will tell - if i've got anything to say about it :D. would love to see the livejournal, too, if given the chance)

2. (now you're thinking i'm so arrogant/drunk that i re-read my own posts.. not true. i check this one second-to-last, because i love hearing the feedback.. give me comments, or give me.. disappointment?)

1. (no comment necessary)

[dorks like me will appreciate this list. this is the list (in order of importance, and therefore, reverse-order of the timeline in which i view them) of the blogs i read - the ones i read every single day.. sometimes check up upon. all of these people are great, and wonderful writers, and they help me feel more connected with the world. i love hearing what they have to say, and wish they would say more (in a completely selfish way).

i look at blogs the way i look at Lucky Charms.. i read(eat) the best(marshmellows) last. always have been that way, always will be. so keep in mind that the best is last. just so happens that there are 10 of them, so this works out great.]

5 comments:

Jess said...

:)

Pops said...

Holy Christ, I'm famous!

If I had a job I'd totally quit it, head straight to Vegas and immediately OD on anything I could get my hands on ASAP. That's what famous people do.

But I don't, so alas...

Sunny said...

a fair guess?

.....

i'll let you figure it out on your own, sillypants.

Byagi said...

Sillypants should just mouseover the numbers to see if it's about her. That would be the easiest way. (i felt it needed to be explained)

i do the reverse read too, although ive suddenly stopped reading as much as i had been. for now.......:)

Scuba said...

That was awesome! I guess I am famous too! and we all know B is famous, two missouri boys - kinda like the Dukes of Hazard!....and by the way if you know someone like Daisy Duke that has a Jeep, ol Cam could use the hookup!....8^)