Tuesday, August 31

Faith

It's more about faith, than about trust. Not all the time, because people have earned my trust without deserving it before. Nothing has ever earned my Faith without good reason.

It's very nice to give up control sometimes. When there is someone put in charge (or putting themselves in charge) of what happens, it can be stressful, or make you feel like you could do things better. At least that's how it is for me. Making that effort, relaxing myself and going with the flow, is hard.

Nice, that I can have faith in you, and know that you're doing things the right way. Not have to worry about you saying something wrong, because I believe in you to say them right. I have more faith in the people around me, because of you. It's given me (even more) faith in the world.

And to my friend, having not-such-a-good-night, I say, "Hang in there, friend".

No comments: