Thursday, August 19

Thank You

for responding... all of you. i love to hear your thoughts, and read what you have to say. please, don't ever think that your responces are too long, or that they're unwarranted, or unappreciated. i read each and every one of them with a sigh of relief - that someone is reading what piddly things i've thought about during the day, and has something to say about them. they help me, they force me to reconsider sometimes - always a good thing, especially when i'm feeling crappy - or they make me reitterate things, and clarification is always good. sometimes, i get so caught up in being cryptic, that i stop making sense. thanks (marc, especially - you guys should comment to marc, too!), for making me make more sense, when i don't.

so here's a big shout-out to my readers that don't comment, too. know this - i care not if you leave your name. i like to explain things, so if you need me to, please say so! worst comes to worst, i'll ignore it. don't worry, i won't ever say anything bad - it's not in my nature to get all, "Oh god, you stupid mofo, stop reading my blog,".. i love comments, so feel more than free. even if it's just to say hi.. you don't need a reason to tell me that, don't feel like you've got to make a clever comment (for example.. BROWN), or anything. if i were to hear a "Hey, i read this, it's good/crappy/good because it lets me know how much better i am than you"... it's all appreciated. don't be shy! (but if you are, feel free to remain annonymous, lol) it's all good, i'm just begging for attention here. sue me, i'm an attention whore.

No comments: