Monday, August 2

i want everyone to know how great i am, out of pure selfishness...

i just went through the trouble of adding someone who isn't myself to blogger.com, and loving the fact that i did it right.. and also that he let me do it.

marc, i've been talking to you for almost.. fuck, is it a year and a half? you're great, and you've got my stamp of approval. i really hope you do well, and i (absolutely) hope that you keep posting, because i love hearing about what's going on with you, and how you're doing. sometimes, you worry me, boy.

i'm glad (so glad) to hear that what i did was acceptable, and glad (so glad) to see that i am (was) right.. all you need sometimes is someone else's enthusiasm to get you going. i hope the people who read my blog read yours, and see why i haven't stopped talking to you (yet).

No comments: