Wednesday, August 4

i've got a peaceful, easy feeling. i know the world is working right, and everything is falling into place. sometimes, you've got to know how badly things can go, before you can fully appreciate how good they can go.

i know you won't let me down. no doubts in my mind that anyone around me will not do their absolute best, and that's all i expect. all i want is for them to be themselves, i'm never ever disappointed by people being real. everything is going to be wonderful, i just know it.

i'm already standing on the ground. my feet are planted, firmly, in my reality, and that's all that matters. i'm realistic enough to see things the way that i see things, in my own optimistic way, and that's wonderful, and all i need. i'm observant, i trust my feelings, and my feelings are right. i know where i am, i know who i am, and i know what i want. everything is perfect.. and everything will be more perfect, shortly.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

i heard that song today, on the mystore radio network, and it made me smile, and i was singing it all day, and it still made me smile.

it's a little reminder to me, and that's what i want the song (or at least that part of it) to mean, from now on.