Monday, August 2

Day From Hell Part: 503

today sucked. today sucked royally. it's the first of the month, by pharmacy hours, and that's bad enough. but it's also 2 of the girls i'm trainings' 4th and 2nd days. so everyone was coming to me with their problems, as i was in the middle of the bigger (though not necessarily more important problems) and everyone was hella confused.

to make matters worse, the customers were particularly impatient.. and in some cases, downright beligerant - even after being explained to a dozen times that we are all in training.. even with us all being all smiles and apologies. i worry about the girls, wonder if they'll take this. the RPh wasn't much help, even when they were yelling at us. in a perfect world, i'd like to be backed up by my boss, when people are screaming at me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say blame it on the full moon, but there isn't exactly one right now....so I suppose I would blame it on bad manners and impatience.